CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Work and Play


Today was a pretty good day. Half Marathon training went well today, I beat my fastest mile. Which isnt fast but it is getting there. And because we had Family Home Evening today I got to make these yummy cookies that I found on http://www.bakerella.com/. There are so many yummy recipes on there that I will have to try. But as for now I made these simple and yummy cookies. And they were yummy!

Of course I didnt just bake all day...that would have been nice. However, I do have my goal of cleaning and organizing my life. And I have not been on top of it lately. So I decided this week I would make a big push to get my downstairs done. Now my downstairs does not get a lot of traffic. I wish it got more, (because that is my photography studio) but it doesnt. So it is a dumping ground for my family. The blankets get dumped from the drive in. Kids laundry gets piled up down here because they dont have a desire to walk the four more steps to the laundry room. If you come in the downstairs door, just kick off your shoes anywhere downstairs. And then my craft stuff gets piled up down there too. So I decided to start working down here...and I got a good start on it...I think.

So this is what I started with. I have more pictures...but they are not uploading right now. So I cant show you how awesome it looks now. But I did get a lot of the floor done today. Hopefully I can post them soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment