CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Will you marry me?


I was driving in my car the other morning and this is the conversation I had with Julia:

Me: Julia do you want a piece of gum?
Julia: Yes, and I am going to share it with Charley and Nicky.
Me: Oh no you cant give Nicky gum he is to little.
Julia: Mom! Nicky is the cutest boy in the whole world. I am going to marry him, kiss him, hug him, and share my gum with him!

That got me think...both of my girls have picked a boy that they want to marry at the young age of 3. And to this day Maddelyn still says that she is going to marry Zane. It will be interesting to see what happens but it made me laugh. My girls are very different but they seem to follow the same patterns. So just know that if you are interested in setting your sons up with my daughters, that they have some pretty serious competition. Even if the boys that they want to marry have no idea!

1 comments:

amber

awww. Brings back good memories. We have cute kids!

Post a Comment