CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Can I sit down now?


So I have officially started training for a half marathon run. Yikes! I have picked the race, set my schedule and started following it. So far so good...but I was really excited about today being my rest day. I have learned that there will be no rest day for me!

Today was crazy! And that is probably my fault...if I had checked my calender yesterday I would have shown up at the correct time for Julia's Dr. apt. Instead it was rescheduled for today. And this was an appointment that I had to go too. A month ago...Julia got a spider bite. Well it never really went away and turned into a staff infection. So we had to go and get it popped today. (see picture...not fun) We waited and waited to see the Dr. He had a Med student today so we spent extra time explaining everything to everyone and then he finally punctured it and sent us on our way.

Straight from that I went grocery shopping. I have a great routine set up with a friend of mine that we drive to Butler Pa where the Giant Eagle there has an Eagles Nest. Dropped the kids off...shopped...rushed home (so that we were home for the kids) and then rushed to dance. Meanwhile, I have dishes in my sink, stuff on my living room floor, and a messy bed. Not to mention all of the other messes around the house and laundry piling up! Rush home from dance and start on the dishes...make cold cereal for dinner (not the plan but too tired to cook). Switch the laundry and then sit down. Awwww....now I cant get up. It would be really nice to have some house elves right about now...or a live in masseuse. I would take either!

0 comments:

Post a Comment