CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 7, 2010

While the Cat's away....

This weekend has been really fun for me. So far all I have done is sew and make bows! I made a denim skirt from a pair of jeans, and light dress for the sticky summer months, 2 dresses for Maddelyn, and one dress for Julia. Plus I have worked on bows. Right now I am in the middle of sewing a new purse for myself. It is turning out so cute...you have no idea how excited I am about it! Why all the sewing? Well Evan is away for the week so it lets me loosen up a little bit on my schedule. My house isnt a total disaster...but if could be by the end of the week. I have lots of big plans to keep sewing here. I will post pictures soon.

More big news is that Julia is going to be getting glasses in the next couple weeks. She has a very strong(?) astigmatism in both eyes and is far sited in her left eye. So it makes for some big changes here. Evan and I both have glasses. So I knew that both of my kids would end up in glasses. But I did not expect her to need them this early in life. She is going to look super cute...but that is not the point.

Also I have a wedding coming up this weekend. I am pretty excited about it. They are doing a destination themed wedding so it will be 3 days of activities. Kind of a pain that Evan went out of town this week but I have made it work.

So while the cat is away the mice are playing in the Lunt household. Maddelyn said it best tonight..."the house is full of sewing, bow stuff, and craft stuff...I LIKE IT!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment